Lausanne by Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum site for Lausanne by Night. Downtime roleplaying as well as location creation happens here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neuchatel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Justin
Admin
Justin

Neuchatel Empty
PostSubject: Neuchatel   Neuchatel I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:42 am

Xavier stood before a large fire, watching the flames with a somber look on his face. He held a letter in his left hand that simply said, "Contact, Prince of Neuchatel".

A man stood in the shadows behind Xavier. He was wearing a black suit with a silver emblem on his chest.

"So, Xavier, you have all the proof you need. Give me the order."

Xavier turned to face the man. "We still don't know for sure who is behind it all. This could be far more complicated than it seems. One Nosferatu in a city run by the Ventrue doesn't seem likely to..."

"You have all the proof you need. It doesn't matter who is truly to blame, they'll all meet the same fate. Give me the order."

Xavier looked down at the letter once more. He knew he couldn't stall this decision any longer. It was only a matter of time before other vampires looked at Guillaume's actions with Vaud and decided to test the boundaries. Unfortunately for the residents of Neuchatel, guilt and innocence wouldn't matter.

"Send the Legionnaires. Bring me Contact and kill the rest."

The man smiled and bowed slightly as he said, "As you command, Senechal."

Xavier turned back to the fire and watched the flames once more. He knew he could not warn the residents there, even the truly innocent ones. The Beast snarled inside him, calling for him to take part in the bloodshed. Xavier stood silently watching the fire, wishing he could feel guilt or remorse for the murders he had just ordered.
Back to top Go down
https://larplbn.rpg-board.net

Neuchatel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lausanne by Night :: In Character Section :: Les Forums des Personnages :: Xavier de la Valette-
Jump to: